Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Journal #1 Laylani & Lisa Time in Mcdonarlds

      Going To Amsterdam New York is such a hassle, but it's worth it meeting my bestfriend Lisa at Mcdonarlds. "Argh, she's late again, go figure," I said. " It seems things will never change," It was a beautiful day and hot on top of that. Since I was waiting for quite sometime I decided to buy a soda to kill sometime. While I was drinking the soda, the atomsphere switched from dry to wet. Lisa was late that day and I was waiting quite sometime in Mcdonarlds alone. At the corner of my eyes I saw these group of boys staring at me. I thought to myself "If I keep to myself and ignore them, they should leave me alone." How wrong was I. The boys approached me as soon as they realized I was ignoring them. When they got to the table the leader of the group approached me and said "hey beautiful, how are you?" Want to hang with us for awhile?" Still sticking to my motto of ignoring them, I said nothing back. This truly made the leader of the gang highly upset. "Big mistake lady by ignoring us," out of nowhere they all grabbed me. I thought I was a goner for sure, luckily the police came out of nowhere and told all of them to put their hands up and that they are under arrest. Lisa came running in and asked me am I ok. Still in shock with everything I asked her, "Where were you all this time!" Her response was, "Hey! thank me for being late because I saw those thugs bothering you so I took the initiative to call the cops for you!" I felt  so bad and decided to buy Lisa whatever she wanted from mcdonarlds that day. "Hey! Lisa said huffing and puffing, sorry I'm late," and starts chuckling. "Wow, I must have really been late this time, your soda is almost gone." Realizing what she meant, I looked down at my drink to see it was practically gone. "Arrggh! I swear Lisa your unbelivable." "If you were on time, I wouldn't have bought a drink in the first place and it wouldn't have been empty this fast." "Aww! Lisa said, how about I buy you Mcdonarlds this time." I chuckled and took up her kind gesture.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you worked on your transitions after we talked about them....keep trying to transition your reader in a subtle way. What does it mean to go from dry to wet? Think about the environment and get into it....warm and sunny to rain drops falling?
    8.5/10

    ReplyDelete