Sunday, September 18, 2011

2 Lies and 1 Truth: Learning to Lie

1. While going to the USA Open I met the love of my life, the champion of tennis, I met Rafael Nadal.

2. I love eating fried chicken. Fried chicken is the best chicken there is, and I can gladly eat it everyday.

3. While coming home it started to rain heavy outside. I didnt have an umbrella so the bestthing I had were my legs, so I ran to my house. While running, I ran across the street and foolishly not paying attention I didnt see the car coming and I was hit. Surprislingy,  my adrenaline kicked in and I got up as quickly as possible and continue running home.

1 comment:

  1. Good. You have enough details to convince the reader of all three of these. Be careful retyping your work. There were some careless errors in here.

    Is #2 correct?

    8

    ReplyDelete