Sunday, September 18, 2011

Journal Number 2: List of Things

Things that:

1.      Make me laugh:

·         Tosh.0

·         Friends

·         Attack of the show

·         Desiree

Friends- When I’m with my friends, I’m truly happy. They know me pretty well and always, well most of the time they know just what to say to cheer me up. I don’t know what I would do without them. I love them very much.

2.      Inspire me:

·         Annisa Rodriguez from Eyes Set to Kill

·         Rafael Nadal

·         Desiree

·         Andy Biersack- from Black Veil Brides

·         My Bestfriends

Andy Biersack- I love Andy Biersack, his like my soul mate. I met him 2 times and talked to him before, as well as the band. Black Veil Brides especially Andy Biersack inspires me because there so different and so outgoing. They were bullied and teased for being outcasts and now there music stand for outcasts such as myself. To me, they are heroes in my eyes.

3.      I am afraid of:

·         Of dying without leaving my mark

·         Losing everything in a blink of an eye

·         Being a failure

·         Never growing up

·         Not changing to be a better person

Being a failure- I refuse to be a failure, I refuse to leave this world without doing something outstanding. Even though I am determined to be a successful person, it still scares me that no matter what I do I can easily lose it all and hit rock bottom.

4.      I love to eat:

·         Hamburgers

·         French Fries

·         Pancakes

·         Cheesecakes

·         Candy

Candy: I love to eat junk food in general, especially candy. My favorite type of candy is caramel and anything chocolate. I just love sweets; I don’t know what I would do without them.

5.      I hate:

·         Users

·         Fake People

·         Insects

·         Bullies

Bullies: Why do these horrible people exist, I don’t know. Their purpose in life is questionable as well. I do know that bullying needs to stop. It’s really has come to a point now that suicidal is common all because of bullying. It’s really sad to see kids as young as 5 bullying kids. I know what it feels like to be bullied and treated like crap for many years for different reasons. I just wish that bullies would stop doing what they’re doing so that the world can be closer to a better place.

6.      I miss:

·         My hamster Hamtaro

·         Some old friends

·         My bestfriend Kody Nathaniel James R.I.P

·         When things or food used to be cheap

Kody Nathaniel James: Was an awesome kid, you and your two brothers, Delaney and Matthew, died too young. Kody you didn’t finish high school, but you had a bright future and you were really trying to make yourself known. That goes for the same with Delaney and Matthew. Gone, but never forgotten I miss you all.

7.      What I do daily is:

·         Listening to music

·         Going to school

·         Chilling with friends

·         Homework

Listening to music: Music is a fragment of who I am, without it, I surely would be lost. Music can really calm my soul and help me think things more clearly. It truly is one of the many great wonders ever discovered by mankind.

8.      I love to:

·         To play videogames

·         Go to concerts

·         Travel

·         Playing sports

·         Watching T.V.

Videogames: I love playing videogames, there so much fun. Videogames help me in every way possible. Examples, such as, meeting new people, calming me down, and having fun. If everything fails on what I want to do in the future I would love to be a videogame maker because I truly love videogames and I am a proud gamer.

9.      I wish I had more

·         Money

·         Luxury items

·         Chances in life

·         Time to live

Time to live: I wish I have more time to live because I know I’m going to die soon and unfortunately because of that I can’t do everything I wish I could do during my lifetime. If I could live forever, or just a very longtime, I would do everything possible in life.

10.   I would like to live at:

·         Japan

·         Europe

Japan: I would love to live at Japan because Japan is an amazing country. I love their food, there anime, as well as their games. It may not be the perfect country but its close to it in my book.

11.   My favorite movies is:

·         Hung Over

·         The Harry Potter series

·         Superbad

·         Prince of Persia

·         Black Swan

Black Swan: Black Swan was such an amazing thriller movie. The suspense was mesmerizing and actresses Natalie Portman and Mila Kunis were truly amazing. I really could connect to the movie even though it had nothing to do with what’s going on with my life. To me, that’s what makes a good movie.

12.   I have a habit:

·         Hurting myself by accident

·         Eating a lot when I’m sad

·         Being loud

·         Saying whatever I feel like whether it hurts a person or not

·         Being blunt

Hurting myself by accident: I’m very clumsy, I don’t know how, but I round up hurting myself the worst ways possible. Just recently I sprained my foot by dropping glass on that. I was in so much pain, it was unbearable, but that’s what I get for being clumsy I guess.

13.   What I usual enjoy doing on the weekends is:

·         Playing videogames

·         Watching T.V.

·         Reading

·         Going out

·         Relaxing at home

Relaxing at home I really enjoy relaxing at home and watching TV. I also enjoy being on the phone. After a long week of school and work I'm too exhausted to really do anything on the weekend. Not saying that I don’t want to go out sometime, but relaxation happens for me a lot during the weekends.

14.   What I question in life is:

·         People

·         Religion

·         Friendships

·         Death

Religion: I question religion for the fact that I wonder if any religion is true at all. Religion isn’t proven; it’s just faith that people believe in. Even though I’m a Christian myself, I always wonder if I’m only a Christian because my family believes in Christianity. Who knows...?

15.  My favorite sports are:

·         Track

·         Handball

·         Tennis

·         Skateboarding

·         Soccer

·         Swimming

Tennis: My favorite sport would be tennis because tennis is awesome. Too bad in America tennis isn’t taken seriously like football, basketball, or baseball. Either way that’s America lost because Tennis is truly an amazing sport that everyone should watch and do.

16.  Languages that I want to learn is:

·         Japanese

·         Chinese

·         German

·         Italian

·         Brazilian

Japanese: I always wanted to learn how to speak Japanese since middle school. For the fact that I want to go and live in Japan and for me to get around there I have to learn how to speak the language there. Plus there are certain things in Japan that America don’t have, such as certain anime shows, manga’s and videogames. If I knew the language I wouldn’t have any problems with this anymore.

17.  My favorite TV shows are:

·         Regular show

·         Adventure time with Jake and Finn

·         Soul Eater

·         Naruto

·         Bleach

·         Attack of the show

·         Tosh.0

·         SouthPark

Regular Show: The Regular show is a really amazing cartoon show on cartoon network. I know I’m too old to be watching these things, but I could care less. This is an amazing show because it always shows the creative side or letting your imagination go wild  type of thing going on.

18.   My favorite animals are:

·         Foxes

·         Dogs

·         Hamsters

·         Lions

·         Wolves



Foxes: I truly love foxes, for the fact that there such majestic creatures. There smart and cunning and beautiful. They always know what to do when things get rough and dirty. If I could be an animal, I would be a fox.





19.  Things I can’t live without:

·         Money

·         Friends

·         Food

·         Music

·         TV

Money: I can’t live without money. Money makes the world go round and money makes me happy. I hate being broke because I can’t buy anything and to survive in this world you need to have money.

20.   I wish I could:

·         Change the world

·         Rule the world

·         Save lives

·         Stop the wars around the world

·         Change people and not just myself

Change the world: I wish I could change the world because such a beautiful place is now crumbling and falling apart for our mistakes as humans. Humans as really changed the world with pollution and killing animals. If I had a second chance to change it all the way back before the chaos I would.




1 comment:

  1. This is definitely a good start. I enjoyed reading about all of your thoughts and ideas.
    Now, you need to bring in your senses to your writing. You are obviously passionate about many different things, you just need to lure the reader in by using your senses.
    8

    ReplyDelete